Must go to sleep, so saving the following for later (when?):
- Interview with those who converted Wired News to CSS – Macromedia marketing, but still probably intriguing.
- Whole lotta RSS from HyperGene. Guessing I’ll have seen some of these links, but just in case.
- What Jim Moore wants from blogging tools – I want XHTML compliance without hand-coding!
- Om Malik on commoditization
- History of Mac Word 6.0 – I love product development tales, especially about failures (more to learn).
- Fast Company on sources of job satisfaction – I wonder if the webmaster I hired for Fast Company is still there? David Searson is still there! Great guy who came from Australia in 1995, and easiest hire of my life. And Rob Roesler, who replaced me at The Atlantic and quickly, smartly, moved over to Fast Company, is Managing Director. Good for them.
- Boxes and Arrows – I should read this site more. Better look for the RSS feed.
- NYTimes review of one-touch backup products – I’m still among those who will lose data someday. I’ll hope it’s not this month. Or next.